Someone did the Bone Steed IRL! (as a matter of fact, I just got one with my elf hunter today! :D)
I don’t think the coupon has been released yet since it’s being done via offerpop, who are using a countdown before releasing the coupon. BUT KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR IT.
COUPON HAS BEEN RELEASED: JIVE3
Select the emote and apply the code at checkout.
Behind the cut is a list of LOTRO-specific blogs, ranging from photos to RP and everything in between. Some of these are not currently being updated, but I really hope they return someday and they are worth a look-through in any case. I know this isn’t a complete list; if you see a blog that’s not on this list and you think it should/would like it to be, just let me know! (Same for if you want something taken off, I can do that too.) I’ll probably at least be able to keep this up-to-date by adding new blogs as they arise.
One last thing: You guys are amazing! Especially those of you running solo and doing a whole lot of great work. Never let anyone tell you otherwise!
Don’t forget Lonehobbit! (it’s my scenery screenshots tumblr, which I really should update again after the 30-day challenge!) :)
30. The Faithful Follower - Show us that soldier, animal, herald, anyone that follows you faithfully through the game and makes you feel safe.
Who needs a herald when you have friends!
This goes out to all the friends I have in-game (and by now some of them out of game as well - you know who you are!) - be they Elves, Hobbits, Men or Dwarves. Couldn’t be doing it without you!
29. The biggest Mob you ever did see - Let’s see who can come up with the biggest opponent they’ve ever had to take down!
Let me tell you, those Elves had one heck of a giant shrew problem!
I had it painted and framed to remind people of the horror of what happens when you leave your shrew population unchecked… *brr*
28. I see a dragon! - Cloud watching, because let’s be honest, we’ve all seen a unicorn or two.
Dragon? Giant owl? Something completely different? Hmm…
27. Weather the Weather - Middle Earth isn’t always the sunniest place. How about a picture of your toon experiencing some inclement weather.
This is one of my all-time favourite screenshots, and I think it was taken in the Beta still! The red tree in Ered Luin during a heavy thunderstorm.
For anyone interested in attending Weatherstock, or catching a preview show, here’s the poster for this year’s schedule of events.
26. The Redemption - Whew! The Nightmare is over, and if I may say, that outfit is perfect!
The Fashion Maven at least seemed to think so! :D
25. Costumer’s Nightmare - A day that maybe you should have had help dressing yourself before going out.
A Jester’s outfit to go with a Jester’s steed. They are supposed to have clashing colours, but ohhh dear.
Page 1 of 19